Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes and Onions
- 1 6- to 7-pound bone-in leg of lamb, excess fat trimmed
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh savory or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 1/2 pounds onions, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups beef stock or canned beef broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?