Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb with Grilled Summer Beans and Anchovy-Parsley Butter
- 1 6 3/4-pound bone-in leg of lamb, well trimmed
- 11 anchovy fillets; 8 halved, 3 whole
- 7 garlic cloves; 4 quartered, 3 whole
- 10 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus additional (for brushing lamb)
- 1 1/2 cups (lightly packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 pounds summer beans (such as green, purple, and yellow wax beans)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Special equipment: Grill basket for barbecue
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?