Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb with Fennel Butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons fennel seeds, crushed in plastic bag with mallet
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 6- to 6 1/2-pound bone-in leg of lamb, well trimmed
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 1/3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?