Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Leg of Lamb in the Style of Bordeaux Recipe
- 1 whole bone-in leg of lamb (about 5 1/2 pounds)
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and cut into thin slivers
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons rendered goose or duck fat
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or peanut oil
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken stock
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?