Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Lamb with White Beans
- 3 lb (1.35kg) leg of lamb, or shanks
- 2–3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two 15 oz (440g) cans flageolet or Great Northern beans, drained
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut in halves lengthwise
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1260kcal (63%)|
|Total Fat 80g (123%)|
|Saturated Fat 34g (169%)|
|Cholesterol 245mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|