Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Lamb with Root Vegetables
- 1 large red onion, peeled and quartered
- 18 baby carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 2 parsnips, peeled, each cut into 4–6 pieces
- 8 oz (225g) small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 garlic head, separated into cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ lb (675g) lamb loin, trimmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 445kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|