Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Lamb with Peppercorn Crust
- 3 tablespoons crushed dried peppercorns, an equal mix of white, black, and green
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, or 1½ teaspoons dried
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar (see Note)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 1 boned but untied leg of lamb (about 5 pounds after boning)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 754kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 57g (88%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (139%)|
|Cholesterol 187mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|