Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Lamb with Lamb Sausage Crust and Fresh Grape Pan Sauce
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 2 cups tawny Port
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove
- 8 ounces ground lamb
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 2- to 2 1/2-pound well-trimmed racks of lamb (each with 8 bones)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?