Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Heirloom Goose with Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 8- to 10-pound heirloom geese, rinsed, patted dry, excess fat pockets removed, wing tips and necks reserved
- 12 large fresh sage sprigs
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 lemons, pierced all over with fork
- 2 heads of garlic, unpeeled, cut in half horizontally to expose cloves
- 2 medium onions, unpeeled, quartered through root ends
- Aged balsamic vinegar or Balsamic Pan Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?