Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Goose with Chestnut and Fruit Stuffing
- 1 goose, 9 to 12 pounds
- 24 to 30 prunes which have been brought to the boil and marinated 1 week in
- sherry or port to cover
- 6 cooking apples, peeled, cut into sixths, and rolled in sugar and lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cups whole shelled and skinned chestnuts (canned chestnuts in brine are excellent for this)
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2121kcal (106%)|
|Total Fat 171g (262%)|
|Saturated Fat 50g (248%)|
|Cholesterol 403mg (134%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|