Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Duck, Butternut Squash, Cpes, and Green Beans
- 1 5- to 5 1/2-pound duck
- 1 2 1/2-pound butternut squash, halved, seeded, cut into 2- to 3-inch chunks with skin
- 8 small shallots, peeled
- 20 large fresh sage leaves
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound fresh cpes (porcini), cut vertically into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- Ingredient info: Fresh porcini mushrooms are available in the fall and spring at some farmers markets and online from oregonmushrooms.com. If youre at the market, ask the purveyor to cut the mushrooms in half so that you can look at the stem. It should be white, without any tiny holes.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?