Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Cornish Hens with Brandied Cherries
- 2 small (1¼-pound) Cornish hens
- Pure kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup beef or chicken stock
- ½ pint Brandied Sweet Cherries with Red Wine
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 745kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 54g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 356mg (119%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|