Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Cod with a Chia Crust
- 4 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 4 skinless thick cod fillets, about 175g each
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 75g Burgen Sunflower & Chia Seed bread, made into breadcrumbs
- 175g cooked jumbo prawns
- Small handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 small lemon
- Black pepper
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with fine green beans, sugar snap peas and a wedge of lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?