Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Cod With Crisp Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold or new potatoes, halved (if small) or cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (peel first, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 6-ounce cod fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon zest of half a lemon, cut into thin strips (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?