Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Rosemary, Lemon, and Honey
- 6 ounces rosemary sprigs (about 2 large or 4 small bunches), divided
- 2 4-pound chickens
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 lemons, 1 halved, 1 sliced into eight 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 pound shallots, peeled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?