Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Rosemary-Mustard Crust with Browned Onions
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3½- to 4-pound chicken(s), rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 large Spanish onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 597kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 181mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|