Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Red Onion
- 8 new potatoes halved if small or quartered if large
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 red onion cut into eighths
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut into large dice
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 branch fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?