Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Onions
- 2 3 1/4-to 3 1/2-pound chickens
- 8 small fresh rosemary sprigs plus 2 tablespoons chopped
- 3 peeled garlic cloves, thinly sliced, plus 15 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt plus additional (for seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus additional (for seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 2 large onions, cut through root end into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?