Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Parsnips, Golden Beets, and Jerusalem Artichokes with Beer Pan Juices
- 1 4-to 4 1/2-pound chicken
- 4 large fresh sage leaves plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage, divided
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 2 1/2-inch-diameter golden beets, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 to 10 ounces Jerusalem artichokes (also called sunchokes), scrubbed, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup lager or pale ale
- Ingredient info: Jerusalem artichokes, the tubers of a variety of sunflower, are available in the produce section of some supermarkets and at farmers markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?