Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Parsnips, Golden Beets, and Jerusalem Artichokes with Beer Pan Juices
- 1 4-to 4 1/2-pound chicken
- 4 large fresh sage leaves plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage, divided
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 2 1/2-inch-diameter golden beets, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 to 10 ounces Jerusalem artichokes (also called sunchokes), scrubbed, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup lager or pale ale
- Ingredient info: Jerusalem artichokes, the tubers of a variety of sunflower, are available in the produce section of some supermarkets and at farmers markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?