Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Pancetta and Olives
- 2 chickens (about 3 1/2 pounds each), backbones cut out and each chicken cut into 12 pieces (see cooks note, below)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) slices pancetta, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 24 oil-cured black olives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?