Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Oven-Glazed Carrots and Warm Parsley Sauce
- 1 whole 3–3 1/2 pounds chicken, giblets reserved for another use, wing tips trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, 1 halved, 1 minced
- 1 1/4 pounds carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?