Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Olive Relish
- 4 skin-on chicken breasts (boneless or bone-in)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, plus 1 clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens or spinach
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?