Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Mustard-Thyme Sauce and Green Salad with Olives
- 10 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Peel from 1 lemon, cut into long strips with vegetable peeler
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs plus 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 4 1/2-pound chicken (giblets reserved for another use)
- 2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Green Salad with Olives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?