Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary Roast Potatoes
- 1 x 2kg/4 ½ lb free-range organic chicken
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2kg/4 ½ lb potatoes, peeled
- 1 large, preferably unwaxed, lemon
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, broken into cloves
- A handful of fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- A handful of fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves picked
- Optional: 8 rashers of smoked streaky bacon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1523kcal (76%)|
|Total Fat 80g (123%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (112%)|
|Cholesterol 378mg (126%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|