Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Hot-Sauce Butter
- 3 ounces orange Scotch bonnet or habanero chiles (about 10)
- 1 orange bell pepper, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 4 1x3 inch strips orange zest
- 4 tablespoons St-Germain liqueur, divided
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, divided, plus more for seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 cup Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, divided
- 1 3-pound chicken, cut into 4 pieces, backbone removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?