Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Herb-and-Garlic Pan Drippings
- 6 tablespoons Kosher salt plus more
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 3 1/2-pound chickens, backbones and wing tips removed, quartered
- 2 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil, divided
- 4 heads of garlic, halved crosswise
- 20 sprigs thyme, divided
- 14 sprigs rosemary, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 lemon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?