Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Herb Stuffing
- 2 cups/475 ml Chicken Stock
- One 4-to 5-lb/2- to 2.5-kg roasting chicken (with necks and giblets) free-range if possible, rinsed and very thoroughly dried
- 3 tbsp butter or 2 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp chicken fat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups/120 g fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme or winter savory, plus 5 to 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp white flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 779kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (82%)|
|Cholesterol 246mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|