Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Grapes
- 1 roasting chicken, about 4 to 5 pounds
- 1 lemon, cut into thin wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, peeled, cut into eight wedges
- 1 large bunch of seedless grapes (about 3 cups total)
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary, thyme, sage, and/or tarragon
- 2 cups of white wine (can substitute chicken stock)
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?