Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Fennel and Mushroom Dressing
- 1 3½- to 4-pound chicken(s), spatchcocked, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms, left whole, or large mushrooms, quartered
- ½ pound good crusty bread (like a baguette or a country bread), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed of fronds and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 777kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 45g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (73%)|
|Cholesterol 196mg (65%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|