Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Fennel, Potatoes, and Citrus
- 1/4 cup fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic plus 1 head of garlic, halved crosswise
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 fennel bulbs (3 pounds), trimmed, each cut into 8 wedges, plus 1/4 cup fronds
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 24 small carrots, peeled or scrubbed
- 8 shallots, halved lengthwise
- 3 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 2 halved
- 1 orange, cut crosswise into 8 slices
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more
- 2 4-pound kosher chickens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?