Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Dried Fruit and Almonds
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound pitted prunes, halved
- 12 ounces pitted dates, halved
- 10 ounces dried apricot halves (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (4- to 4 1/2-pound) chickens, rinsed, patted dry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (or more) water
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?