Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken with Broccoli Rabe, Fingerling Potatoes, and Garlic-Parsley Jus
- 1 4-to 4 1/2-pound chicken, large deposits of fat removed, heart and gizzard reserved
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 6 large fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 lemon, halved
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound broccoli rabe (rapini),* stems cut into 1/4-inch pieces, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes or baby Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?