Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken and Kimchi Smashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling or baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 large skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 16-ounce jar Napa cabbage kimchi, drained, 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 cups trimmed bitter greens (such as mustard, mizuna, or arugula)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?