Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken With Roasted Lemons And Wilted Watercress
- One 4½-pound chicken at room temperature, wing tips removed
- 6 lemons, each cut into 8 wedges, seeded, and the central membrane and thick peel tips cut away with scissors
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large bunches watercress, arugula, or spinach, heavy stems removed (about 5 cups loosely packed)
- ½ cup chicken stock, fake chicken stock, or sterile-pack
- ¾ cups olives, such as Kalamata or Niçoise
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 813kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 58g (90%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 234mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|