Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken Stuffed with Fennel and Garlic
- 3 large fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds, coarsely crushed in resealable plastic bag
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 3-pound whole chickens
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 cup Vernaccia di San Gimignano wine or other dry white wine
- 1/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?