Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken Noodle Soup with Chrysanthemum
- 3 whole star anise
- 3 cups water
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced into thin rounds
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches chrysanthemum, bottoms trimmed, upper stems and leaves cut into 2-inch strips (about 5 cups)
- 1 14-ounce package thin fresh or fried Chinese egg noodles
- 2 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes skinned and boned freshly roasted or purchased roast chicken (about 2/3 pound)
- 1/4 large onion, sliced paper-thin
- 3 red Thai bird chiles or 1 large red jalapeño chile, sliced into thin rounds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?