Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Chicken Leg with Gremolata and Sunchokes
- 1 whole chicken leg (thigh and drumstick attached, 8 to 10 ounces)
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, 1 finely chopped and 1 sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 slices Herbed Lemon Confit, gently shaken of excess oil and finely chopped
- ½ pound sunchokes, scrubbed, unpeeled, and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|