Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (4-pound) chicken
- Reserved liver, neck, giblets, and wing tips from chicken
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch tarragon sprigs (about 1 cup)
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons rendered goose fat or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, halved
- 1 cup chicken stock, homemade or low-sodium canned, or substitute water if necessary
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1071kcal (54%)|
|Total Fat 76g (117%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (104%)|
|Cholesterol 359mg (120%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|