Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- A 3-lb, ready-to-cook roasting or frying chicken
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tb softened butter
- To flavor the sauce: a small sliced carrot and onion
- For basting: a small saucepan containing 2 Tb melted butter
- and 1 Tb good cooking oil
- 1/2 Tb minced shallot or green onion
- 1 cup brown chicken stock, canned chicken broth, or beef bouillon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 Tb softened butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 914kcal (46%)|
|Total Fat 71g (109%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (137%)|
|Cholesterol 296mg (99%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|