Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Bone Marrow and Parsley Salad
- 8 3"-4"-long pieces veal marrow bones
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 small shallots, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Coarse gray sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 1/2"-thick slices rustic white bread, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?