Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef with Wild Mushroom Sauce and Caramelized-Shallot Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
- 1 2 1/2- to 2 3/4- pound beef tenderloin, well trimmed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus additional for brushing
- 8 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms, sliced (about 4 cups lightly packed)
- 8 ounces fresh chanterelle mushrooms, sliced (about 4 cups lightly packed)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 4 tablespoons brandy, divided
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 rounded tablespoon all purpose flour
- Beef Reduction
- Caramelized-Shallot Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?