Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef with Peppers, Onions and Potatoes
- 3 red bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed) cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 2 yellow bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed) cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 2 medium red onions halved and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3/4 lbs. white new potatoes well scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 garlic cloves peeled (3 left whole and 2 cut into 12 slivers)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs. eye-of-round beef roast
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?