Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef with Jack Daniel's Gravy
- For the beef
- 675-900g Topside, Sirloin or Beef rib
- 4 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce (I used Jack Daniel's Original Barbecue sauce)
- 4 grinds of coarse black pepper and sea salt
- For the gravy
- 4 tablespoons Beef Gravy Granules
- 160 ml water & roast beef juices from tray
- 8 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce (I used Jack Daniel's Original Barbecue sauce)
- To serve
- Yorkshire Puddings, Roast Potatoes and Carrots & Green beans
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?