Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef with Dijon-Caper Sauce
- 1 3-pound eye of round beef roast, trimmed of excess fat and sinew
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 cups low-salt beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?