Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef with Butter Lettuce Pesto
- 2 large heads of butter lettuce, coarsely chopped (about 16 cups), divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 2-pound beef tenderloin roast or 1 3/4-pound chateaubriand-cut top sirloin steak (about 1 1/2 inches thick)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?