Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef and Arugula Crostini with Olive-Red Pepper Relish
- 3 tablespoons chopped drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 3 tablespoons slivered pitted black olives (such as Kalamata)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 16 1/4-inch-thick diagonal baguette slices, toasted
- 1 ounce baby arugula
- 16 very thin slices rare roast beef
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?