Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Currant Jus
- 4 oz (115g) sliced bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cups tawny or ruby port
- 2/3 cup beef stock
- 2 tbsp red currant jelly
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved with 1 tbsp cold water
- 2¼ lb (1kg) beef tenderloin, tied
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 654kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (77%)|
|Cholesterol 123mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|