Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Port Sauce
- 1 4- to 5-pound trimmed whole beef tenderloin, tail end tucked under, tied every 3 inches
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons Cognac or brandy
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1 cup ruby or tawny Port
- Simple Homemade Beef Stock (click for recipe)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, coarsely cracked in mortar with pestle or in resealable plastic bag with mallet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?