Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream (about 5 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (or more) drained prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained green peppercorns, minced, or coarsely ground pink peppercorns
- Kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pink peppercorns
- 1 3-pound center-cut beef tenderloin at room temperature
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?