Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Caesar Crust
- 1 4-pound center-cut beef tenderloin, fat and silverskin trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 2/3 cup fine fresh breadcrumbs made from day-old white bread
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?